Reliable and Accurate Accounting Services
Al Meer has the breadth and depth of knowledge and technical expertise to help all clients who need support in day to day accounting and management reporting. We have a specialized team who are experts in IAS as well as IFRS to advise on specific needs and circumstances of all types of business entities whether on-site, off-site, project-based or ongoing. Our accounting services covers:
- Design of accounting policies and procedures manual
- Assistance in the selection of suitable accounting software
- Assistance in setting up of chart of accounts
- Develop inventory control system
- Record day to day business transactions
- Develop cost control system
- Provide accounting advice on complex areas or subject matters
- Prepare impact analysis reports on new or revised standards and pronouncements
- Provide VAT related services from registration till reporting and VAT returns filing
- Provide basic and advanced in-house training tailored for individual needs
- WPS and payroll services
Our basic accounting services consist of Accounting & Book Keeping, Setting up of Accounting Systems, Preparation of Books of Accounts, Financial Statements, Cash Flow Statement, Cost Accounting and Financial Statement Review. We also help in developing inventory control system, WPS and payroll services.
Our advanced accounting services include Budgeting, Preparing Custom Reports, CFO Services, Tax Consulting, and Strategic Planning. We prepare management reports that conform to IAS/IFRS requirements. We also help businesses prepare the budgets, forecasts, projections and interim reviews.
Apart from accounting services, we also evaluate operational and finance issues, evaluate and assist with tax structuring issues and options, address finance issues, Merger risk management / acquisition risk assessment, and Post-transaction activities. Our service includes:
- Develop management reporting framework as per IAS / IFRS
- Provide advice on presentation and disclosure requirements under IAS / IFRS
- Analyze financial information produced by the entity
- Perform consolidations under IFRS and prepare related consolidated statements
- Provide advice and assistance in the preparation of budgets, forecasts, financial projections and interim reporting
- Provide advice and assistance in the preparation of accounting valuations including impairment reviews, purchase price allocation and valuation of investment properties
- Serve as a liaison to external auditors for year-end audit and filing of statutory reports.